Canal Videos

Willy Mason - Talk Me Down



"Talk Me Down" (Carry on, 2012)

When you talk me down, I go down, I go down, I go down When you talk me down, I go down

When you lift me up, I jump, I jump, I jump, When you lift me up, I jump
When the road goes on, You sail, you sail, you sail When the road goes on, you sail
When it cracks and burns, You bail, you bail, you bail, When it cracks and burns, you bail
But it's just a passing phase, Oh my days, oh my days, My foundation's started to shake, Scared that it might break
How did I come this way, Come this way, come this way But it's just another page, My book will have it's day
Why can't I see when you're talking to me? Why can't I see when you're talking to me? Why can't I see when you're talking to me? Why can't I see when you, see when you
Talk me down, I go down, I go down, I go down, When you talk me down, I go down
When you lift me up, I jump, I jump, I jump When you lift me up, I jump
When the road goes on, You sail, you sail , you sail When the road goes on, you sail
When it cracks and burns, You bail, you bail, you bail, When it cracks and burns, you bail